Multiple schedulers are available in ViceVersa (VVEngine, VVLauncher, VVScheduler). Each scheduler has different capabilities. You can schedule synchronization to run automatically and unattended.
You can run synchronization:
• On Demand, with visual feedback
• At Intervals, i.e. every 10 min, every 2 hours, etc.
• Scheduled, i.e. Monday and Friday at 7:00pm
• Event-Driven (USB disk inserted, network available, etc.)
• Real-Time (as changes are detected)
• From a Shortcut
• From the Command Line
• At Startup, Shutdown, As a Service, and more ...
Learn More about VVEngine, the advanced ViceVersa Scheduler
© All Rights Reserved. TGRMN Software