VVEngine is a new add-on for ViceVersa PRO.
VVEngine is an advanced scheduler that lets you schedule all your ViceVersa profiles.
VVEngine lets you create profile chains and categories to run sequentially.
With VVEngine you can:
- Setup multiple profiles and profile groups
- Run profiles every X minutes, every X hours, every X days
- Exclude specific days / hours from the schedule
- Setup profiles to run as soon as file changes are detected
- Setup profiles to run when USB drives are detected
- Setup profiles to run when network connections are detected
- Do not start profiles if computer is using battery power (and/or battery level is low)
- Start profiles only if the computer IP address matches a specified value
- Start profiles only if all source and target folders in the profile are accessible
- Report an error if a profile has not run for more than X minutes
- Automatically re-run profiles if an error occurs
- Run one ViceVersa profile after another (sequentially)
- View profile history and results for the last 15 runs
- Control VVEngine with a browser, also from a different computer or remotely over the Internet
- Control VVEngine from VVConsole, a dedicated command line / scripting program
- Setup VVEngine to run as a service
- Report errors in the Windows Event Log
- New VVEngine Gadget for Windows 7 and Vista: put your profiles right on the desktop! Learn More
Download VVEngine from the VVEngine Home Page
See the extra features VVEngine offers VV PRO users in the Scheduling Comparison Chart
| | A printable version of the entire ViceVersa FAQ and Knowledge Base is also available.
For further queries, please contact us by E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.