The Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607) was made available on 2nd August 2016 to the general public. Three problems were found in this Windows 10 update that might impact the VVScheduler:
1) Scheduled tasks in the VVScheduler may show incorrect Next Run Time, Last Run Time, Last Run Result and/or Status.
2) If the option 'Run only if logged' is NOT set in the scheduling properties, then the scheduled task fails to run.
3) Tasks that are set to repeat every X minutes in VVScheduler may fail to run.
NOTE: All issues are now solved in the latest ViceVersa PRO 2.5 Build 2519 or newer and Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703) or newer.
Please note that the VVEngine and VVLauncher are NOT affected by these issues. These issues only apply to VVScheduler on Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607).
To solve issue 1, download the latest ViceVersa PRO 2.5 Build 2519 or newer from our website: http://www.tgrmn.com/web/download.htm
To solve issues 2 and 3, update Windows 10 to Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703 or newer) and download and install the latest ViceVersa PRO 2.5 Build 2519 or newer.
How to Check the Windows 10 Build Version:
- Open the run command using WinKey + R
- Launch WinVer : type winver and hit OK