Are the ViceVersa PRO Downloads and Installation Files Safe?
Yes, they are!
We all need to be very careful when installing new software that is downloaded from the web.
At TGRMN Software, we guarantee that all our downloads, installers and software products are top quality and:
- Ads free.
- Lightweight and not bloatware. Our downloads are only a few megabytes.
- Digitally signed by TGRMN Software for extra security and guarantee.
- Only install the software that is actually downloaded, ViceVersa PRO or VVEngine, no additional/other unwanted software. No other software is bundled with our products.
- Do not change or alter system-wide settings, including registry, system files or other operative system settings.
- Do not affect the functioning of the operative system, hardware or other running programs.
- Do not install any Windows Services, unless explicitly requested when setting up the VVEngine scheduler to run as a service (optional).
- Do not install/replace any Windows Drivers or Kernel software.
- Only install and copy files to the designated installation folder.
- Do not require a system reboot after installation.
- Self-contained and do not require any third-party components or libraries to run.
- Can be uninstalled easily, cleanly and quickly, without leaving any traces or system changes behind, via the standard Windows Control Panel. Clean Uninstall
- Do not communicate back home any information to us at all, nor collect or transmit any information to third-party. Zero. Nothing.
TGRMN Software has been selling ViceVersa PRO and VVEngine since 2001, you can trust all our products. You can download, install and use ViceVersa PRO and VVEngine with confidence.
Please visit our User's Forum to discuss with other users.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or clarifications.
Read the End-User License Agreement.