Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

I Think This Product is Terrible

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: I Think This Product is Terrible Reply with quote

I can't get this product to sync files between laptop and desktop. At first there was only a couple of files that would not sync because of "Access Denied" issues, but now it is every file! This product is completely useless. I suggest looking at other products.

Bill
drgg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: You are way out of line here....Way too quick to criticize. Reply with quote

You probably have some computer or network issues that are causing the problems. I have used ViceVersa Pro very extensively for very important business uses and I can tell you that it is THE BEST of its kind.

Don't be so quick to criticize. You are way off base and I am sure that TGRMN can help you if you just ask. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: What a pill you are!!!! Reply with quote

Very Happy

Hey Bill,

Get real. This is excellent software. Nothing I've seen in the IT industry comes close to the excellence/value quotient that Vice Versa has. You can spend WAY, WAY more money and get WAY, WAY less excellence.

You problems are twofold: Either computer issues or network issues that can be corrected with the help of this forum and TGRMN.

But for goodness sake, give it a chance instead of writing such an emotional and unfounded post on this forum. You are just plain wrong!!!!
TGRMN Software
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bill

please write to support@tgrmn.com and we will try to help.

thanks
http://www.compareandmerge.com
drgg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Be fair and let TGRMN help you. ViceVersa is great software Reply with quote

If you're having problems with ViceVersa then let TGRMN help you. Calling it terrible and recommending to people that they look elsewhere is unfair and unnecessarily negative. This program is excellent.

guest wrote:
Very Happy

Hey Bill,

Get real. This is excellent software. Nothing I've seen in the IT industry comes close to the excellence/value quotient that Vice Versa has. You can spend WAY, WAY more money and get WAY, WAY less excellence.

Your problems are twofold: Either computer issues or network issues that can be corrected with the help of this forum and TGRMN.

But for goodness sake, give it a chance instead of writing such an emotional and unfounded post on this forum. You are just plain wrong!!!!
frustred buyer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: I agree it is a bad product Reply with quote

The product is slow, help documentation is lacking, tutorial was done by an amature, and the archive process is the slowest thing that we have ever seen.
TGRMN Software
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Between what type of drives are you archiving? If the target folder and the archive folder are on the same drive you can move files instead of copying them which is very fast.
http://www.compareandmerge.com
sonsonifty

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: I agree it is a bad product Reply with quote

Funny how in complaining about the documentation, you misspelled the word you used to criticize; "amature" is actually amateur.

Anyone who would criticize this product does not know much about business and value. For under $100 you get the functionality of a $2000 or more enterprise-level program. On top of that, the support team is willing and gets back to you quickly.

I seriously question your network setup and how well you read the documentation that you complain about. With the right settings I am able to get very high backup speeds. Having said that, I usually throttle it down because even differential backups where I work amount to gigs of data every day and I don't want to tie up my SAN. I set it to low bandwidth and let it go for a couple hours overnight.

frustred buyer wrote:
The product is slow, help documentation is lacking, tutorial was done by an amature, and the archive process is the slowest thing that we have ever seen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Comments / Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum