Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

I think this is a great product

Curt Bowles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: I think this is a great product Reply with quote

I love this product. It enables me to keep my laptop and primary desktop files and folders in sync with very little effort. I then just backup the data drive on the primary laptop. It saves me hours of work. As an IM/IT Consultant, I practice good IM and IT disciplines for my data. Not just to “walk the talk” but to ensure I have access to current data when and where required.

I think this is a great product to assist me and potential clients to keep there data sync’ed. It provides many solutions to keeping data current, legal and avoids different version all over the place. It is a good tool, which supports Information Management practices and disciplines. I have no problem recommending it for use.

This is an excellent tool for small businesses or folks just trying to keep laptops and desktop data in sync.

Curt Bowles
CUWIN Consulting Inc.
Ottawa, Canada
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Comments / Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum