Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

NETWORK login function

GSG1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: NETWORK login function Reply with quote

There is a NETWORK login function which I understand BUT how do I log in to two different network connections? I have the need to run a profile from a remote location and the source and target must both be logged onto.

Maybe this is something that can be considered in an upcoming update of ViceVersa.

By the way....FANTASTIC Program!!!!!!!! Works great through my VPN and the FLUSH Buffer option is terrific. This is the FIRST software that I have found that successfully runs my offsite backup utilizing my VPN. My other attempts using other backup software was always hit or miss. Many,
many unsuccessful backups due to network issues and buffer overruns and errors.

THANK YOU TGRMN for a great software package!!!!
TGRMN Software
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, while not directly possible to login into 2 different networks (only 1 network login is supported in the ViceVersa PRO profile settings), the possibility exists to run a script before execution and a batch could be setup that logs in the networks using NET USE commands.
http://www.compareandmerge.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Comments / Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum