Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Just thought of sharing my experience!

bobbiesimha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:46 am    Post subject: Just thought of sharing my experience! Reply with quote

Hey, I have been using google docs for document management. It has been three months since we switched to Office365. The switching was needed because we purchased a SharePoint help desk system, so instead of using too many products, we thought of going in line!
None of us weren't familiar with Microsoft products and it took a bit time for us to learn everything. At that time I encountered a problem while looking to access my inspection data through SharePoint there was a synchronization issue, now I found a solution for it. This post is to explain the same, I hope this will help someone new to SharePoint or any other Office 365 products!
If you are hoping to get to your inspection data through SharePoint a choice you can utilize is to match up your information utilizing Connect to Microsoft One Drive. One Drive is Microsoft's answer for offline admittance to records that will later adjust to your archive libraries on your SharePoint site.
You can find your Excel files inside One Drive and have that synchronized to the particular report library on your SharePoint site. Arrange the destination in Connect to synchronize your test information to the record in your One Drive account that is adjusted with your SharePoint report library.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
Nudeko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Office 365 in the office and it's very useful and easy. But to store information I use google docs on my laptop in my Athens flat, I don't mind this service at all. Free available space is enough in my case to store needed docs and photos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tips, Tricks and More All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum