Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

network shares and vvengine getting me black listed in AD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:48 pm    Post subject: network shares and vvengine getting me black listed in AD Reply with quote

So i use a surface Book 2 that is not a domain machine used either in the office or over VPN from home. i am on windows 10 v 1903. Over the last month more so this week when i boot up and sign in none of my mapped drives or VV sync rules are being completed due to AD lockout. I have my network credentials in on the network tab but they are not working and getting me locked out of the AD. if i disable all the scheduled rules and let my mapped drives come up and then run sync it all works for the remainder of the day or till next reboot. I have the settings of sync immediately when drives detected and monitor source and target.

for credentials i am browsing to the folder in question, user is machine name\user and password is password. i know this is the issue because after boot and drives map and i re enable my schedules they work. Then if i disconnect the mapped shares and force a sync i an immediately get locked out. any ideas?
TGRMN Software
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why you are getting locked out, maybe multiple logins not allowed? Maybe try not to enter your account info and pwd in the ViceVersa profile.
VVEngine runs the profiles as full admin elevated and your network might not allow that?
thanks
http://www.compareandmerge.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum