Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Source or Target Not Accessible after re-enabling

jasper13

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:38 pm    Post subject: Source or Target Not Accessible after re-enabling Reply with quote

Hello guys,

VVEngine v2.1 Server Premium Build 2104
VV Pro 2.5 Build 2513 64-bit

When a consolidation profile is running for an extended amount of time (1hr+, changes detected in excluded files), Stop Profile doesn't show any change in the web interface. I'm able to stop the running job by Disabling the profile and it shows as Disabled in the profile page.

After re-enabling the Status shows "Source or Target Not Accessible". If I open the profile in VV there is no problem connecting to the network path of the target, and it runs as expected.

After 10 minutes I see the profile Enabled on its own and shows the 2h16min Last Run as having completed. Is there a limit to the way VVEngine reflects the application processes - number of profiles/number of files/changes detected while a profile is already running?

Thanks for your time,
TGRMN Software
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Quote:
When a consolidation profile is running for an extended amount of time (1hr+, changes detected in excluded files), Stop Profile doesn't show any change in the web interface.

Can you check the profile log while it's running and when you stop it? What does it show? profile log can be set in ViceVersa PRO -> profile settings -> execution

thanks
http://www.compareandmerge.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum