Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Request for ViceVersa User References

pgrendzinski

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Request for ViceVersa User References Reply with quote

I work for a medium size business and I am currently thinking about purchasing ViceVersa and VVEngine for our business. I would like to discuss with some individuals that have or are using this software about their likes, dislikes, and reasons they purchased this software, as well as other questions.

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to discuss with me about their experience with this software?

I appreciate your time and your willingness to discuss this with me in advance.

Thanks,

Phillip G.
asus77x

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi phillip, which part you want to discuss? maybe this forum can help
pgrendzinski

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: References???? Reply with quote

I am curious if there are companies out there using this software, how long they have been using it, how it is working for them, how long it took to impliment? What other software did they consider before using this software? Questions along those lines.
TGRMN Software
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, regarding companies using ViceVersa, it's several thousands. ViceVersa has been on the market since 2001.
http://www.compareandmerge.com
asus77x

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Phillip,

for us, we have using this for along 1 year. It is actually used for backup user s local data to NAS.
pgrendzinski

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asus77,

Thank you for your reply. I really, really appreciate it. Have you had any trouble with it? Do you use it for more then just replication of the users folders? Is this users folder replicated from remote locations, or just in your one office? Is it easy enough to configure for you? Last question, how about reliability?
asus77x

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st, about realbility, so far yes it affordable for us. setup it very easy, and also capable with sccripting for automation. for today, we just use for user data replication only to protect from hardware damage, lost or somehting like that.
chal.nikkal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long they have been using it, how it is working for them, how long it took to impliment? What other software did they consider before using this software? Questions along those lines.?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Comments / Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum