Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Wished I'd found VVPro earlier!

gctsmith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Wished I'd found VVPro earlier! Reply with quote

Very Happy
VVPro is just the software I have been wanting for months. A few 'near miss' system failures warned me to the need for reliable backup/duplication/synchronisation software. Don't wait for a catastrophic computer event before you think about buying ViceVersa!

I have set VVPro to duplicate files to CD RW, and VVLauncher runs beautifully in the background, without me noticing it, constantly monitoring and writing file/folder changes to CD.

If you are a home PC/office user, don't restrict VVPro to backing up folders and files in My Documents only. Set it to backup any user files that are created on your behalf by many other applications. E.g. VVPro on my PC backs up my emails, Word custom dictionary, Address Book, Internet Explorer Favorites, Dragon Naturally Speaking user files etc. etc. If I had a serious hard drive failure, these essential files, which represent hundreds of hours of work, could be lost forever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Comments / Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum