Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

tabs like earlier version

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: tabs like earlier version Reply with quote

I hate to be the wet blanket here, but Ver 2 is NOT simple like 1.3 was. That version had tabs, from left to right, and you simply clicked across the tabs and set all the parameters.

Ver 2 needs a lot more attention, clicks, options, etc., so the advertised "1-2-3" is not accurate.

With all the features of ver2, I really dislike having to agonize through the steps, many buried behind other steps, and don't see why it cannot be made with the same simple tabs, so one can do a "1-2-3" process..
TGRMN Software
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, the amount of options in the profile settings are growing so we had to implement a new method for showing all of them to the end user....
http://www.compareandmerge.com

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, there are many options, and I'm grateful for that. However, the added options only increases the need to be more user-friendly. There are way too many clicks and settings and buttons required to get it right the first time. This really needs steps, even if 1-10, and not just the tabs from version 1.31.

Curious: have you ever given VV Pro 2 the "dumb test" and watched a new user struggle through it all?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum