Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

FTP FTP FTP....

zimdude

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: FTP FTP FTP.... Reply with quote

Now that we have all the inhouse replication sorted, next real step would be to incorporate FTP so that we could do the same offsite.

Methinks this would be a profitable move as it would open up a broader scope for your already excellent program.

Keep up the great work.

Mark Love
Karyl Stein

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: WebDAV / SCP too! Reply with quote

I'd suggest also allowing WebDAV (with SSL support) and/or SCP. I know you can use something like WebDrive to do that (or Novell NetDrive, but that keeps crashing my computer). However, I'd rather pay a low price for an add on / upgrade rather than the rather steep price for another vendor's product that has more than I need.
Eric Rasmussen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Network protocols Reply with quote

Adding support for any network protocols would be a huge plus... Right now, I have to use Samba to create SMB shares on my Linux box so that XP can map a drive. It sure would be nice to have this program working over SCP, SFTP, etc.
marty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: When is FTP support coming? Reply with quote

I have been holding off purchasing VVPro because it doesn't support FTP, SFTP, FTPS or even Dav over HTTPS.

Do you have any idea when it will be avilable?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum