Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Customer and Technical Support Feedback for UK Based Company

phshf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Customer and Technical Support Feedback for UK Based Company Reply with quote

After having some unrelated problems with my computer at work, it resulted in me having to re-install ViceVersa Pro. Once the installation had completed I found I had some problems getting the software to register and activate.

I emailed the team at TGRMN explaining the problem and I was very surprised at how quick and diligent the technical and customer support teams were in coming up with a solution to our problem. We use the ViceVersa software to backup our research data on other machines and computers around our labs and it is important that when things go wrong that we repair things quickly and resume normal operations as soon as possible.

Part of doing that sometimes relies on us having the ability to call on third party help and support from companies we have dealt with in the past. TGRMN have demonstrated to us that they are very helpful and efficient at dealing with technical support requests and I would like to thank them for being so reliable and committed to solving our problem.

Tom Orton
Physics Dept,
University of Warwick,
UK
TGRMN Software
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the positive feedback! Smile
http://www.compareandmerge.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Comments / Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum