Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

How many licenses do I need to buy?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: How many licenses do I need to buy? Reply with quote

Hello! I've worked with quite a few syncronization programs and found this one to be the best one! I have a license purchasing question. Here is my scenario: I have two laptops, one in my truck and one in my car, as well as one personal home computer. I'd like some of my files syncronized between all three. That way, when I jump into my truck for a service call, I'll have all the info I need. Or, if I'm out in my personal car and someone calls for business, I can give them the info they need. My home computer will be on all the time using a WLAN between the laptops. Only one laptop will be on at a time. Only one computer will be syncronizing at a time. Do I have to purchase three licenses? Or can I purchase one, considering I'll be the only one using the software? Thank you!
TGRMN Software
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will need one license. A single license allows one private person to install and run ViceVersa on one or more owned computers, which are under his/her control.

However, if the computers are used by different users, multiple licenses are needed. Organizations and businesses wanting to install ViceVersa on multiple computers also need multiple licenses.
http://www.compareandmerge.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much! That's all I needed to hear! I'm buying it tomorrow!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum