Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

ViceVersa Pro & VVEngine feedback

TD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: ViceVersa Pro & VVEngine feedback Reply with quote

I have been using the ViceVersa Pro II program along with VVEngine (since 2005 I think) and totally love it. It has proven itself to be a very stable and dependable program and I can truly say that I depend on it 100% as my backup choice. I am responsible for the entire company's data and that is a huge weight on my shoulders. I have tried many programs and at some point or another they have failed me.
ViceVersa Pro II has saved me so many times and it has NEVER failed me to date!!! I am such a believer in your product that I wish to try to sell it to others in my field. ViceVersa Pro II is one product that I cannot live without. The program's low cost, huge value, and extreme reliability go far beyond my expectations. Please continue to improve and support this product because it is the best that I have come acrossed.

Sincerely,
TD
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Comments / Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum