Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

I am VERY impressed with ViceVersa

Daniel Knight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: I am VERY impressed with ViceVersa Reply with quote

I have been searching for a secondary backup solution to tape backups for quite some time. Google searches found a lot of solutions, but once I downloaded ViceVersa Pro my search was over. I found it to be very intuitive, easy to set-up with excellent help screens. Vice Versa Pro combined with VVEngine make it an unbeatable combination. I installed it on one server and I backup up data from five servers using the 'Mirror Source to Target' method. I was so impressed with these programs that I purchased both after just five days of use. An exceptional value for the cost.

Daniel Knight
Corporate Network Manager
Synovis Surgical Innovations
WEB

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Knight wrote, "An exceptional value for the cost."

Ditto that!

WEB
ShytKicker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had one license of VVPro + VVEngine for months now, and it has not had even one problem to this day!

Just recently I bought a second license for a second server, and I am working on some more complicated backups / replication. I am extremely impressed with what this software can do.

Three thumbs up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Comments / Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum