Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

ViceVersa - Thanks!

Brad Buckman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: ViceVersa - Thanks! Reply with quote

Greetings!

I just had to send a thank you to everyone involved in creating ViceVersa. I'm a photographer and have been trying to find a good way to organize and backup my digital photographs. From what I can tell with Norton and Acronis and others, they are working with the (to me, outdated) approach where "backups" are created that must be "restored". That made sense for tape backups, but for hard drives? I just want a second copy of my data that I can access directly ... if the master drive doesn't work, just go to the clone and access the files directly.

Your program does exactly what I want, simply and clearly. It's easy to compare the contents of drives, partitions, and folders. The side by comparison with the options to view All, Single Files, New and Old, etc. is fantastic, and the various backup/update options let me do whatever I want. I can work in confidence that my work is safely stored in multiple locations. I'm sure the program offers a number of other features, but just with the basics it has solved a serious problem I've been having in moving forward with my file management.

So thank you again for the excellent software. I've been using the evaluation version and just now bought the program. I'll do my part to let others know about your program (I was searching the web and found you). Many photographers work on Macs ... do you have a Mac version, or a similar program that you would recommend for them?

All the best,

- Brad

Brad Buckman | photographer
Hollywood CA
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Comments / Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum