Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

When Minimized after Compare and Execute...

krazy_ate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject: When Minimized after Compare and Execute... Reply with quote

First of all - love the tool.

But if I could change one thing, I wish the tool would stay minimized, particularly if overwrite confirmations are not required. I'm somewhat tired of minimizing the app only to have it pop up again after it starts the execution phase. It interferes with other things like web conferences, screen recording of software demos and just plain old operator interaction with other software.
TGRMN Software
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, that should not happen! once ViceVersa is minimized it should stay minimized... can you tell me the steps you are taking so I can replicate the problem? thanks!
http://www.compareandmerge.com
krazy_ate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Steps that will hopefully replicate Reply with quote

Sorry for the long delay in responding.

After launching ViceVersa Pro v 2.5 build 2518 64x, I load a profile and select Compare and Execute. I minimize the progress dialog. At that point, it is minimized properly. As soon as the Comparison switches to the Execution phase - POP! It's ba-a-a-ack.

Edit Feb 17, 2018:
If my memory serves correct, when I wait to minimize until the Execute phase begins, the tool will popup again when execution completes.

Thank you!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum