Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

"Profile not found"

louiseaca

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:36 pm    Post subject: "Profile not found" Reply with quote

Dear Support;
I have been using VV Backup for quite some time. When I was first setting up profiles, I wasn't clear on how to set up profiles and named one "NAS-Profile1.fsf", which I subsequently deleted. Then I proceeded to set up Profiles and have been running backups every night and manually. However when my nightly backup starts it apparently looks for the old deleted profile "NAS-Profile1.fsf" and gives me the error message: "Profile not found: C:\Users\LouiseA\documents\ViceVersa PRO\NAS-Profile1.fsf". For years now I have been hitting "OK" and going about my day. Now I am sick and tired of getting that and I wish to delete/fix this error message.

I even went into DOS and searched/found C:\users\LouiseA\ . . . \Launcher and tried entering the command "STOP". Of course that didn't work because the profile was deleted long ago. But somehow, in the process of deleting the profile, I didn't delete the command and every night it goes looking for that damned profile. Can you please help???

FYI, I'm running on Windows 7 64 PRO, all updates installed.

Thank you for your help, I really need it.
LouiseA
TGRMN Software
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ,do you just start ViceVersa and get that message? Or where does that message appear? thanks
http://www.compareandmerge.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum