Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Very satisfied with performance, functionality of ViceVersa

DavidGM

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:04 am    Post subject: Very satisfied with performance, functionality of ViceVersa Reply with quote

We have been using your VV Pro and VV Engine software for about 3 months in our business. I wanted to let you know that we have been very satisfied with the performance and functionality of the software.

We have 5 remote locations that are connected to the main office through slow WAN links. It is necessary for these remote locations to upload/download data frequently during the business day to the main server.

Prior to implementing VV Pro, this transfer of data worked very slowly. Using the VV Pro software, I was able to setup a local copy of our database directory at each location. Now the users upload/download from a local network share, and not over the slow WAN links. VV Pro keeps all data at and between each location up-to-date automatically.

VV Pro has proved an excellent solution to allow this, especially with the real time synchronization of data. I would also advise anyone purchasing VV Pro to also acquire the VV Engine software add-on, as it is a virtual necessity to have this software addition in order to utilize the full functionality of VV Pro.

David
DynamicGM
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Comments / Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum