Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Translation in other language

cliqueurfou

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Translation in other language Reply with quote

Hello,

It will be great to translate your software in other languages than english.
Or offer the possibility by a "open" solution for free translator (separate file for translation).

I know many people, interesting by your software but not in english Confused

Regards
gstjean

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, a translation of a piece of software like this would be great. I would definitely prefer to work in my own language. I also know of many people would use it if it was in their language (e.g. French, Spanish) Idea
cliqueurfou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:04 pm    Post subject: Viceversa in other language Reply with quote

Quote:
I agree, a translation of a piece of software like this would be great. I would definitely prefer to work in my own language. I also know of many people would use it if it was in their language (e.g. French, Spanish) Idea

Thanks gstjean for your post !
I have send a other message to the support, always with the same answer..... may the ViceVersa will be translated in a future version.......

I'm working why other softwares developpers to translate in French many products with success. But from the compagny Tgrmn, it's not possible Sad

But for me, when a user manipulate, sometimes important files, it's better to use a software in his own language to avoir big errors.
The other point, some customer don't want to buy a software if it's not translated.
So for Tgrmn it's less licenses ordered.....

Regards
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum