Forum Index  ViceVersa HOME         FAQ and Knowledge Base

FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch Forum  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Vista Ultimate & XP Pro

nelson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Vista Ultimate & XP Pro Reply with quote

This ViceVersa solved a big problem syncing my brand new Dell Vista Ultimate machine with the firm network. After my tech person spent well over 8 worthless hours screaming at Dell tech support, I bought this software -- it works GREAT!!!!

The DELL tech service was HORRIBLE. Evil or Very Mad This ViceVersa was sooooo easy to use. Now I have with me, my client files and can work on the bus, on BART, at home, etc. and simply sync when I get back to the office. No big deal. If I am at court and need a file, its there. No fuss. And, this works much better than the Microsoft sync which kept coping back deleted files. DID I MENTION, "GREAT SOFTWARE"!!!!! Very Happy
samuel345

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, Dell tech service is not that good. Whenever i have any sort of issues with my Dell , then i call a local expert.I had called them once and it took them several hours to fix the issue. So , i guess they need to improve on this front.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Comments / Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum